At East Cheshire NHS Trust we are committed to providing the best quality integrated care to our patients. To achieve this aim we need highly motivated staff who are united by common values and behaviours.
We believe our workforce is our greatest asset and we actively support our staff to develop their capabilities to the full, with a variety of learning and development opportunities.
Whether you are just starting out in your career or are looking to use your skills and experience in a new role, East Cheshire NHS Trust is the right employer for you. We look forward to you joining us so that we can bring out your best.
Some of our recent achievements include:
- A CQC rating of ‘Good’ (2019)
- Our Clinical Skills Simulation Centre is accredited by the North West Simulation Education Network, resulting in a high standard of training being delivered
- Winners of HSJ ‘Patient Safety’ Award 2018
- Named among the CHKS top 40 Hospitals for the 9th consecutive year
- Awarded the 2018 CHKS Most Improved Award
- Recent Staff Survey results show that we are performing better than the national average in areas such as overall staff engagement, staff motivation and staff ability to contribute towards improvements at work
These are just a few good reasons to come and work with us, so come and join our team and support our vision of delivering the right care first time, every time.
Head over to our vacancies page to browse the roles we have on offer and apply online.
Looking to find out more?
Contact our key teams below:
Recruitment Team: 01625 656510
Careers Team: 01625 663802
If you are already on the path to joining us, visit our Welcome Lounge to find out more about the first few days in your new role.
View this video to meet some of our staff and find out why they enjoy working here at East Cheshire NHS Trust.
Careers at East Cheshire
Specialty Doctor in General Medicine
Closing Date 28/09/2021
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Specialty Doctor to join us at East Cheshire NHS Trust to work as part of our General Medicine Team.
Senior Staff Nurse A&E
Closing Date 30/09/21
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced emergency department nurse, with developing managerial and leadership skills, to add to our already enthusiastic and committed team.
Closing Date 27/09/21
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Childrens Nurse to join our Complex Care Team. The team provides care to children and young people with complex health needs in their own homes.
Closing Date 27/09/21
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our HR team supporting one of the Trusts Clinical Directorates.