At East Cheshire NHS Trust we are committed to providing the best quality integrated care to our patients. To achieve this aim we need highly motivated staff who are united by common values and behaviours.
We believe our workforce is our greatest asset and we actively support our staff to develop their capabilities to the full, with a variety of learning and development opportunities.
Whether you are just starting out in your career or are looking to use your skills and experience in a new role, East Cheshire NHS Trust is the right employer for you. We look forward to you joining us so that we can bring out your best.
Some of our recent achievements include:
- A CQC rating of ‘Good’ (2019)
- Our Clinical Skills Simulation Centre is accredited by the North West Simulation Education Network, resulting in a high standard of training being delivered
- Winners of HSJ ‘Patient Safety’ Award 2018
- Named among the CHKS top 40 Hospitals for the 9th consecutive year
- Awarded the 2018 CHKS Most Improved Award
- Recent Staff Survey results show that we are performing better than the national average in areas such as overall staff engagement, staff motivation and staff ability to contribute towards improvements at work
These are just a few good reasons to come and work with us, so come and join our team and support our vision of delivering the right care first time, every time.
Head over to our vacancies page to browse the roles we have on offer and apply online.
Looking to find out more?
Contact our key teams below:
Recruitment Team: 01625 656510
Careers Team: 01625 663802
If you are already on the path to joining us, visit our Welcome Lounge to find out more about the first few days in your new role.
Careers at East Cheshire
Night Locum GP - GP Out of Hours
Closing Date 30/06/2021
Here at Macclesfield GP Out of Hours, we are looking for someone who is a motivated and driven to join our forward thinking team of health care professionals.
Closing Date 24/06/21
A great opportunity has arisen to join a friendly proactive community prescribing nutrition support team within East Cheshire NHS Trust, based at Macclesfield Hospital.
Cash Office Assistant
Closing Date 28/06/21
A vacancy has arisen for a Cash Office Assistant within the Financial Services team. We pride ourselves on our financial standards and commitment to continuous staff development.
Executive Personal Assistant
Closing Date 21/06/21
We are a strong team and are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated person to join us in delivering a first class, innovative service to support The Corporate Affairs & Governance Directorate.